Holiday Programme Terms & Conditions:
- 2021 June Holiday Programmes are valid for booking from 21st April 2021 till 14th June 2021 (both dates inclusive).
- Advance online booking required for each programme, subject to the respective programme’s requirements and minimum group size
- Welcome Pack’s content for “Future Ready Students” may vary between each course dates, items maybe be replaced with a product of similar value/purpose without prior notice.
- Personal Starter Drone (if applicable) are below 250g, and do not require any registration with CAAS, however, user are strongly recommended to adhere to CAAS safety guidelines prior to any usage; https://www.caas.gov.sg/public-passengers/unmanned-aircraft/uasafety-guidelines
- Programmes & promotions may be subjected to changes without prior notice
- High Achievers (HA) Credits are applicable for regular enrichment & tuition programmes (excluding seasonal programmes), usage capped at SGD$25 per student per tuition month/programme
- High Achievers Education reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part or the whole terms and conditions of this promotion at any time without giving any prior notice.
Payment for the programmes must be made via Paynow/Paylah or bank transfer to High Achievers Education via a POSB/DBS bank account. Full payment must be made 1 week prior to the commencement of any programme.
- Cancellation of classes must be done at least 3 days prior to the commencement of the first session of the chosen program in order to be eligible for a refund. Cancellations done after this period will not be eligible for a refund.
Changing of Lesson Dates and Programme
- A change in the programme purchased to another programme of an equal value can be done 7 days prior to the first session’s commencement.
- In the event that the student would like to change their lesson date, they are entitled to up to ONE change, with the change being informed at least 24 hours prior to lesson commencement.
- In the event that the session falls on a public holiday, the subsequent session will be postponed to the next available lesson.
In the event that the student is not feeling well, a valid medical certificate has to be presented for the student to be eligible to arrange a make-up session. In the event that the tutor is not feeling well, the subsequent session will be postponed by one week.